All Workshops, coaching Sessions & Webinar modules are offered on three levels:
- Level I-Technical "What are the functionalities of this device?"
- Level II-Integration into the Instruction "How do I redesign my practice from analog to digital to be more productive & efficient?"
- Level III-Integration into the Core Curriculum-Think-Project Based, Career Focused Student Learning "How can my students utilize digital information to personalize learning?"
It is Never about the device, it is ALL about the instruction behind it! However, we are proficient in a variety of mobile devices, software, hardware, web 2.0 tools, and more! But most of all, these professional learning experiences are infused with sound pedagogical practice!
Level I-Technical "What are the functionalities of this device?"
- Apple Products: iPads, MacBooks, Apple TV, iMovie, Keynote, Pages, Numbers, GarageBand, iBooks Author, iTunes U, "iOS or OS Apps anything"
- Google for Education: Chromebook Integration, Google Classroom, and "Google Apps anything"
- Windows Netbooks & Tablets: Office 365, Word, Power Point, Excel, Access, Sway App for projects, Skype and more!
- SMARTboard Products: SMART Notebook (all versions), SMART amp, SMART kapp app (Android or iOS), SMART Table, SMART document camera & Virtual Reality, SMART Notebook Advantage.
- Rich Media: Microsoft Photostory, Movie Maker, Camtasia, iMovie Trailers
- Web 2.0 tools & Social Media: Twitter, Facebook, Periscope, Blab, Voxer, Padlet, and more.
Level II-Integration into the Instruction "How do I redesign my practice from analog to digital to be more productive & efficient?"
- Going Paperless/Workflow
- Competency Based Grading/Assessment (skills,rubrics, etc.)
- Formative/Summative Evaluation tools
- SLO's-Student Learning Objectives
- Entrepreneurship-"Pitch Perfect Design...or redesign of lessons for learning"
- Technology Leadership On-Fire! Ignite the Passion to Create Systematic Change!
Level III-Integration into the Core Curriculum-Think-Project Based, Career Focused Student Learning "How can my students utilize digital information to personalize learning?"
- Project Based Learning vs. Challenged Based Learning
- Project Based Learning-Digging Deeper-redesigning lessons
- Challenged Based Learning as the Umbrella to STEM or STEAM
- Inquiry Based Learning-"Creating Guiding Questions" to create Authentic Learning Outcomes
- Bloom's Taxonomy, SAMR with a Twist on Global Projects & Real-World Connections
- Curriculum Redesign: Career Focus, Research Skills (Writing), PBL (Digital), Presentation (Pitch Perfect) & How-to-grading (Rubrics/sample portfolio)
- Entrepreneurship-How to launch a class business & teach the 21st century graduate skills-Think "Shark-Tank" but with compassion, Think "Moon-Shot" ideas of the future, Think-"Tesla, Steve Jobs, Martin Luther King" Those Dreamers who have changed our world. This model can change how teachers teach and students learn!
- The Flipped Classroom
- A Blended Classroom
- Augmented Reality
We offer all of these topics and more in various formats, customizable to your specific needs, of course!
- Workshops on location
- Webinars with discussion platform
- Train the Trainer model (certification)
- Graduate Course or CEU credit
- Embedded Coaching (working with teachers and kids on implementing digital learning) In class, grade level meetings, etc.
- On-line Coaching-Access to my private "EduTech-Rockstar Network"